Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: fixes for -rc6

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:59:16 +0100

Hi Linus,

Please pull these arm64 fixes for -rc6. It's mainly a couple of email
address updates to MAINTAINERS, but we've also fixed a UAPI build issue
with musl libc and an accidental double-initialisation of our pgd_cache
due to a naming conflict with a weak symbol.

There are a couple of outstanding issues that have been reported, but
it doesn't look like they're new and we're still a long way off from
fully debugging them.

Cheers,

Will

--->8

The following changes since commit 41040cf7c5f0f26c368bc5d3016fed3a9ca6dba4:

  arm64/sve: Fix missing SVE/FPSIMD endianness conversions (2019-06-13 10:07:19 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git tags/arm64-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 615c48ad8f4275b4d39fa57df68d4015078be201:

  arm64/mm: don't initialize pgd_cache twice (2019-06-18 14:37:28 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64 fixes for -rc6

- Fix use of #include in UAPI headers for compatability with musl libc

- Update email addresses in MAINTAINERS

- Fix initialisation of pgd_cache due to name collision with weak symbol

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anisse Astier (2):
      arm64: ssbd: explicitly depend on <linux/prctl.h>
      arm64/sve: <uapi/asm/ptrace.h> should not depend on <uapi/linux/prctl.h>

Hanjun Guo (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update my email address

Mike Rapoport (1):
      arm64/mm: don't initialize pgd_cache twice

Will Deacon (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update my email address to use @kernel.org

 .mailmap                             |  2 ++
 MAINTAINERS                          | 18 +++++++++---------
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h     |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/include/uapi/asm/ptrace.h |  8 +++-----
 arch/arm64/kernel/ssbd.c             |  1 +
 5 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel