Subject: [GIT PULL 4/5] arm64: tegra: Device tree changes for v5.3-rc1

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:02:05 +0200

Hi ARM SoC maintainers,

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tegra/linux.git tags/tegra-for-5.3-arm64-dt

for you to fetch changes up to a586c88eab65619f3654194dc90d46c98e712af2:

  arm64: tegra: Enable PCIe slots in P2972-0000 board (2019-06-21 16:06:00 +0200)

Thanks,
Thierry

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: tegra: Device tree changes for v5.3-rc1

This contains the bulk of the Tegra changes this cycle. It has a bunch
of improvements across almost all boards. These are mostly small and not
too exciting additions.

Most notably perhaps is the continuation of Jetson Nano support, which
is now mostly on feature parity with Jetson TX1.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Hunter (3):
      arm64: tegra: Fix AGIC register range
      arm64: tegra: Update Jetson TX1 GPU regulator timings
      arm64: tegra: Fix Jetson Nano GPU regulator

Joseph Lo (1):
      arm64: tegra: Add CPU cache topology for Tegra186

Manikanta Maddireddy (1):
      arm64: tegra: Add PEX DPD states as pinctrl properties

Nicolin Chen (1):
      arm64: tegra: Add INA3221 channel info for Jetson TX2

Sameer Pujar (2):
      arm64: tegra: Add ACONNECT, ADMA and AGIC nodes
      arm64: tegra: Enable ACONNECT, ADMA and AGIC

Thierry Reding (18):
      arm64: tegra: Use TEGRA186_ prefix for GPIOs
      dt-bindings: tegra186-gpio: Remove unused definitions
      arm64: tegra: Clarify that P2771 is the Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
      arm64: tegra: Clarify that P3310 is the Jetson TX2
      arm64: tegra: Clarify that P2888 is the Jetson AGX Xavier
      arm64: tegra: Make DT model property consistent
      arm64: tegra: Add VCC supply for GPIO expanders on Jetson TX2
      arm64: tegra: Add pin control states for I2C on Tegra186
      arm64: tegra: Mark architected timer as always on
      arm64: tegra: Don't use architected timer for suspend on Tegra210
      arm64: tegra: Add ID EEPROM for Jetson TX1 module
      arm64: tegra: Add ID EEPROM for Jetson TX1 Developer Kit
      arm64: tegra: Add ID EEPROM for Jetson TX2 module
      arm64: tegra: Add ID EEPROM for Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
      arm64: tegra: Add ID EEPROMs on Jetson Nano
      arm64: tegra: Enable CPU sleep on Jetson Nano
      arm64: tegra: Enable PWM on Jetson Nano
      arm64: tegra: Sort device tree nodes alphabetically

Vidya Sagar (2):
      arm64: tegra: Add P2U and PCIe controller nodes to Tegra194 DT
      arm64: tegra: Enable PCIe slots in P2972-0000 board

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra186-p2771-0000.dts |  75 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra186-p3310.dtsi     |  53 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra186.dtsi           | 176 ++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194-p2888.dtsi     |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194-p2972-0000.dts |  55 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194.dtsi           | 509 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210-p2180.dtsi     |  16 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210-p2371-2180.dts |  13 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210-p3450-0000.dts |  52 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210.dtsi           |  22 +-
 include/dt-bindings/gpio/tegra186-gpio.h           |  41 --
 11 files changed, 937 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel