Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: DT for 5.3

From: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 23:22:46 +0200

Arnd, Olof,

Still very few updates. It is mostly about removing DTC warnings by
switching the sckc to the proper bindings and converting the atmel
bindings to json-schema.

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux tags/at91-5.3-dt

for you to fetch changes up to 271839b0a819cbb76ef3ce5c7237d6cb624b3eba:

  dt-bindings: arm: Convert Atmel board/soc bindings to json-schema (2019-06-20 11:13:52 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
AT91 DT for 5.3

 - switch to new sckc bindings
 - convert soc bindings to json-schema

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Belloni (5):
      ARM: dts: at91sam9261ek: remove unused chosen nodes
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9x5: switch to new sckc bindings
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9g45: switch to new sckc bindings
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9rl: switch to new sckc bindings
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d3: switch to new sckc bindings

Rob Herring (1):
      dt-bindings: arm: Convert Atmel board/soc bindings to json-schema

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.txt         |  73 -----------
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml        | 134 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-wb50n.dtsi                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9261ek.dts                |   8 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi                 |  25 +---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9rl.dtsi                  |  25 +---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi                  |  23 +---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sama5d3.dtsi                     |  27 +----
 8 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel