Subject: [PATCH v4 03/11] thermal: fix indentation in makefile

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:41:58 -0400

To unify code style.

Signed-off-by: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/thermal/Makefile | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/thermal/Makefile b/drivers/thermal/Makefile
index fa6f8b206281..d7eafb5ef8ef 100644
--- a/drivers/thermal/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/thermal/Makefile
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_THERMAL)		+= thermal_sys.o
 thermal_sys-y			+= thermal_core.o thermal_sysfs.o \
-					thermal_helpers.o
+				   thermal_helpers.o
 
 # interface to/from other layers providing sensors
 thermal_sys-$(CONFIG_THERMAL_HWMON)		+= thermal_hwmon.o
@@ -25,11 +25,11 @@ thermal_sys-$(CONFIG_CPU_THERMAL)	+= cpu_cooling.o
 thermal_sys-$(CONFIG_CLOCK_THERMAL)	+= clock_cooling.o
 
 # devfreq cooling
-thermal_sys-$(CONFIG_DEVFREQ_THERMAL) += devfreq_cooling.o
+thermal_sys-$(CONFIG_DEVFREQ_THERMAL) 	+= devfreq_cooling.o
 
 # platform thermal drivers
 obj-y				+= broadcom/
-obj-$(CONFIG_THERMAL_MMIO)		+= thermal_mmio.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_THERMAL_MMIO)	+= thermal_mmio.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_SPEAR_THERMAL)	+= spear_thermal.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_SUN8I_THERMAL)     += sun8i_thermal.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_ROCKCHIP_THERMAL)	+= rockchip_thermal.o
@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_TI_SOC_THERMAL)	+= ti-soc-thermal/
 obj-y				+= st/
 obj-$(CONFIG_QCOM_TSENS)	+= qcom/
 obj-y				+= tegra/
-obj-$(CONFIG_HISI_THERMAL)     += hisi_thermal.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_HISI_THERMAL)     	+= hisi_thermal.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTK_THERMAL)	+= mtk_thermal.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_GENERIC_ADC_THERMAL)	+= thermal-generic-adc.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_ZX2967_THERMAL)	+= zx2967_thermal.o
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel