Subject: [PATCH 00/10] ARM: davinci: use the new clocksource driver

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:13:41 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

Hi Sekhar,

once the clocksource driver is in some upstream branch, you can pick this
series up - it contains the platform code necessary to use the new module.

Tested on da850-evm/lcdk, da830-evm and dm365-evm.

Bartosz Golaszewski (10):
  ARM: davinci: enable the clocksource driver for DT mode
  ARM: davinci: WARN_ON() if clk_get() fails
  ARM: davinci: da850: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: da830: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: move timer definitions to davinci.h
  ARM: davinci: dm355: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: dm365: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: dm644x: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: dm646x: switch to using the clocksource driver
  ARM: davinci: remove legacy timer support

 arch/arm/Kconfig                            |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/Makefile              |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/da830.c               |  45 +--
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/da850.c               |  50 +--
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/davinci.h             |   3 +
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices-da8xx.c       |   1 -
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices.c             |  19 -
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm355.c               |  28 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm365.c               |  26 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c              |  28 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm646x.c              |  28 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/common.h |  17 -
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/time.h   |  35 --
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/time.c                | 414 --------------------
 14 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 588 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/time.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-davinci/time.c

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel