Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock changes for 5.3

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 23:36:35 +0800

Hi Stephen,

Here is i.MX clock driver changes I queued for 5.3.  Please keep commit
53c6a2ec018b ("clk: imx8m: Add GIC clock") stable, as I pulled it into
i.MX DT tree as dependency.  Thanks!

Shawn

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-clk-5.3

for you to fetch changes up to 15c64ff7625513c551e2b50c1ae28f729b61c5d3:

  clk: imx8mq: Keep uart clocks on during system boot (2019-06-24 09:43:40 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX clock changes for 5.3:
 - A series from Abel Vesa to switch i.MX6 and i.MX7 clock drivers to
   clk_hw based API.
 - Add GPIO, SNVS and GIC clocks for i.MX8 drivers.
 - Create a common function imx_mmdc_mask_handshake() for masking MMDC
   handshake.
 - Drop __init for function imx_check_clocks() and imx_register_uart_clocks(),
   so that they can be used by i.MX8 clock drivers which use driver model.
 - Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource() instead of of_iomap() for imx8mq
   clock driver.
 - Mark imx6sx/ul/ull/sll MMDC_P1_IPG and imx8mm DRAM_APB as critical clock.
 - Correct imx7ulp nic1_bus_clk and imx8mm audio_pll2_clk clock setting.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abel Vesa (18):
      clk: imx: Add imx_obtain_fixed_clock clk_hw based variant
      clk: imx6sx: Do not reparent to unregistered IMX6SX_CLK_AXI
      clk: imx6q: Do not reparent uninitialized IMX6QDL_CLK_PERIPH2 clock
      clk: imx: clk-busy: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-cpu: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-gate2: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-pllv3: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-pfd: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-gate-exclusive: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-fixup-div: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: clk-fixup-mux: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx: Switch wrappers to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx6sl: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx6q: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx6sx: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx6ul: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx7d: Switch to clk_hw based API
      clk: imx6sll: Switch to clk_hw based API

Anson Huang (14):
      dt-bindings: clock: imx8mm: Add GPIO clocks
      clk: imx8mm: add GPIO clocks to clock tree
      dt-bindings: clock: imx8mq: Add SNVS clock
      clk: imx8mq: add SNVS clock to clock tree
      dt-bindings: clock: imx8mm: Add SNVS clock
      clk: imx8mm: add SNVS clock to clock tree
      clk: imx: Add common API for masking MMDC handshake
      clk: imx: Use imx_mmdc_mask_handshake() API for masking MMDC channel
      clk: imx7ulp: update nic1_bus_clk parent info
      clk: imx: Remove __init for imx_check_clocks() API
      clk: imx8mq: Use imx_check_clocks() API directly
      clk: imx8mq: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource() instead of of_iomap()
      clk: imx: Remove __init for imx_register_uart_clocks() API
      clk: imx8mq: Keep uart clocks on during system boot

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      clk: imx6q: fix section mismatch warning

Jacky Bai (1):
      clk: imx: keep the mmdc p1 ipg clock always on on 6sx/ul/ull/sll

Leonard Crestez (3):
      dt-bindings: clock: imx8m: Add GIC clock
      clk: imx8m: Add GIC clock
      clk: imx8mm: Mark dram_apb critical

Peng Fan (1):
      clk: imx: imx8mm: correct audio_pll2_clk to audio_pll2_out

 drivers/clk/imx/clk-busy.c               |  30 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-cpu.c                |  14 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-fixup-div.c          |  15 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-fixup-mux.c          |  15 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-gate-exclusive.c     |  17 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-gate2.c              |  14 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6q.c              | 781 ++++++++++++------------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sl.c             | 409 ++++++-------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sll.c            | 433 +++++++-------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sx.c             | 661 +++++++++++----------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6ul.c             | 579 +++++++++---------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7d.c              | 983 ++++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7ulp.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mm.c             |  18 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mq.c             |  27 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pfd.c                |  14 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pllv3.c              |  14 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.c                    |  34 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.h                    | 143 +++--
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.h |  11 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.h |   5 +-
 21 files changed, 2225 insertions(+), 1994 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel