Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, Clk, Regulator and RTC due for the v5.3 merge window

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:59:46 +0100

Enjoy!

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git ib-mfd-clk-regulator-rtc-v5.3

for you to fetch changes up to 8ed14401974830f316a419b073e58ef75a473a63:

  clk: RK808: Add RK809 and RK817 support. (2019-06-27 14:57:59 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between MFD, Clk, Regulator and RTC due for the v5.3 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Heiko Stuebner (1):
      regulator: rk808: Add RK809 and RK817 support.

Tony Xie (4):
      mfd: rk808: Add RK817 and RK809 support
      dt-bindings: mfd: rk808: Add binding information for RK809 and RK817.
      rtc: rk808: Add RK809 and RK817 support.
      clk: RK808: Add RK809 and RK817 support.

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/rk808.txt |  44 ++
 drivers/clk/Kconfig                             |   9 +-
 drivers/clk/clk-rk808.c                         |  64 ++-
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                             |   6 +-
 drivers/mfd/rk808.c                             | 192 ++++++-
 drivers/regulator/Kconfig                       |   4 +-
 drivers/regulator/rk808-regulator.c             | 646 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/rtc/Kconfig                             |   4 +-
 drivers/rtc/rtc-rk808.c                         |  68 ++-
 include/linux/mfd/rk808.h                       | 175 +++++++
 10 files changed, 1156 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

-- 
Lee Jones [李琼斯]
Linaro Services Technical Lead
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel