Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/7] drm/panel: simple: Add mode support to devicetree

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 19:13:42 +0200

Hi Doug.

> Sam: Oh!  I hadn't noticed that you've been added as a panel
> maintainer in commit ef0db94f94a0 ("MAINTAINERS: Add Sam as reviewer
> for drm/panel").  Does that mean you are able to provide some advice
> for how to land this series?
Reviewer only, not maintainer....

It is on my TODO list for the weekend to go through the patch set in
details and provide feedback. I have read them before, but I miss to do
a more detailed read through.

But I cannot apply this unless Thierry or one of the DRM maintainers
ack it.
We simply need someone with a better general knowledge of DRM to ack it
than I have.

	Sam

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel