Subject: [RFC 00/11] arm64: Add support for Amlogic SM1 SoC Family

From: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 12:46:54 +0200

The new Amlogic SM1 SoC Family is a derivative of the Amlogic G12A
SoC Family, with the following changes :
- Cortex-A55 cores instead of A53
- more power domains, including USB & PCIe
- a neural network co-processor (NNA)
- a CSI input and image processor
- some changes in the audio complex, thus not yet enabled
- new clocks, for NNA, CSI and a clock tree for each CPU Core

This serie does not add support for NNA, CSI or DVFS, it only
aligns with the current G12A Support.

With thie serie, the SEI610 Board has supported :
- Default-boot CPU frequency
- 4k60 HDMI without audio
- USB3 & USB-C OTG
- Ethernet
- LEDs
- IR
- GPIO Buttons
- eMMC
- SDCard
- SDIO WiFi
- UART Bluetooth

Audio (HDMI, Embedded HP, MIcs), IR Output, & RGB Led would be
supported in following patchsets.

Dependencies:
- g12-common.dtsi from the DVFS patchset at [1]

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11025309/

Neil Armstrong (11):
  soc: amlogic: meson-gx-socinfo: Add SM1 and S905X3 IDs
  dt-bindings: power: amlogic, meson-gx-pwrc: Add SM1 bindings
  soc: amlogic: gx-pwrc-vpu: add SM1 support
  soc: amlogic: Add support for SM1 power controller
  dt-bindings: soc: amlogic: clk-measure: Add SM1 compatible
  soc: amlogic: clk-measure: Add support for SM1
  dt-bindings: media: meson-ao-cec: add SM1 compatible
  media: platform: meson-ao-cec-g12a: add support for SM1
  dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add SM1 bindings
  dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add SEI Robotics SEI610 bindings
  arm64: dts: add support for SM1 based SEI Robotics SEI610

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml      |   5 +
 .../bindings/media/meson-ao-cec.txt           |   8 +-
 .../bindings/power/amlogic,meson-gx-pwrc.txt  |  35 ++
 .../bindings/soc/amlogic/clk-measure.txt      |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile          |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts     | 329 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi    |  77 ++++
 drivers/media/platform/meson/ao-cec-g12a.c    |  37 +-
 drivers/soc/amlogic/Kconfig                   |  11 +
 drivers/soc/amlogic/Makefile                  |   1 +
 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-clk-measure.c       | 134 +++++++
 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-gx-pwrc-vpu.c       | 120 +++++++
 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-gx-socinfo.c        |   2 +
 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-sm1-pwrc.c          | 245 +++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-sm1-power.h   |  15 +
 15 files changed, 1017 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-sm1-pwrc.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-sm1-power.h

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel