Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] iommu/amd: Convert the AMD iommu driver to the dma-iommu api

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:19:14 +0200

Hi,
	
On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 11:19:45PM -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Joerg, any chance you could review this?  Toms patches to convert the
> AMD and Intel IOMMU drivers to the dma-iommu code are going to make my
> life in DMA land significantly easier, so I have a vested interest
> in this series moving forward :)

I really appreciate Toms work on this. Tom, please rebase and resubmit
this series after the next merge window and I will do more performance
testing on it. If all goes well I and no other issues show up I can
apply it for v5.4.

Regards,

	Joerg

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel