Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 17:22:23 -0700

Hi Linus, Greg,

The following changes since commit 6fbc7275c7a9ba97877050335f290341a1fd8dbf:

  Linux 5.2-rc7 (2019-06-30 11:25:36 +0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 2659dc8d225c956b91d8a8e4ef05d91b2e985c02:

  Merge tag 'davinci-fixes-for-v5.2-part2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nsekhar/linux-davinci into arm/fixes (2019-07-02 15:13:20 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

Likely our final small batch of fixes for 5.2:

 - Some fixes for USB on davinci, regressions were due to the recent
   conversion of the OCHI driver to use GPIO regulators

 - A fixup of kconfig dependencies for a TI irq controller

 - A switch of armada-38x to avoid dropped characters on uart, caused by
   switch of base inherited platform description earlier this year

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (1):
      soc: ti: fix irq-ti-sci link error

Bartosz Golaszewski (3):
      ARM: davinci: da830-evm: add missing regulator constraints for OHCI
      ARM: davinci: omapl138-hawk: add missing regulator constraints for OHCI
      ARM: davinci: da830-evm: fix GPIO lookup for OHCI

Joshua Scott (1):
      ARM: dts: armada-xp-98dx3236: Switch to armada-38x-uart serial node

Olof Johansson (2):
      Merge tag 'mvebu-fixes-5.2-2' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'davinci-fixes-for-v5.2-part2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../nsekhar/linux-davinci into arm/fixes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-98dx3236.dtsi   | 8 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da830-evm.c     | 5 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-omapl138-hawk.c | 3 +++
 drivers/soc/Makefile                        | 2 +-
 drivers/soc/ti/Kconfig                      | 4 ++--
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel