Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: dts: gemini: Set DIR-685 SPI CS as active low

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 01:27:09 +0000

Hi,

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a -stable tag.
The stable tag indicates that it's relevant for the following trees: all

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.2.1, v5.1.18, v4.19.59, v4.14.133, v4.9.185, v4.4.185.

v5.2.1: Build OK!
v5.1.18: Build OK!
v4.19.59: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    Unable to calculate

v4.14.133: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    ea6f23f59331 ("ARM: dts: Add TVE/TVC and ILI9322 panel to DIR-685")

v4.9.185: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    22789ae3bbb1 ("ARM: dts: Add DTS file for D-Link DIR-685")
    9be0d7f87eff ("ARM: dts: add device tree for Gemini SoC and SQ201")
    ea6f23f59331 ("ARM: dts: Add TVE/TVC and ILI9322 panel to DIR-685")
    fe7bf9dcfff5 ("ARM: dts: add a devicetree for Raidsonic NAS IB-4220-B")

v4.4.185: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    22789ae3bbb1 ("ARM: dts: Add DTS file for D-Link DIR-685")
    9be0d7f87eff ("ARM: dts: add device tree for Gemini SoC and SQ201")
    ea6f23f59331 ("ARM: dts: Add TVE/TVC and ILI9322 panel to DIR-685")
    fe7bf9dcfff5 ("ARM: dts: add a devicetree for Raidsonic NAS IB-4220-B")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

--
Thanks,
Sasha

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel