Subject: [RFC/RFT 0/5] Exynos USB 3.0 PHY tune setting

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:29:33 +0530

Dear All,

Here are some patches which help tune USB 3.0 phy.
changes have been testing on Odroid XU3 / XU4 / HC1.
with suspend and resume working with usb hdd device connected.

These patches have been build on top on Marek Szyprowski
Fix USB3.0 DRD PHY calibration issues.

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11049823/

Anand Moon (5):
  phy: exynos5-usbdrd: read from correct offset of xhci linksystem
  phy: exynos5-usbdrd: add missing tuning of the phyutmi signal
  phy: exynos5-usbdrd: UTMI tune signal
  phy: exynos5-usbdrd: PIPE3 tune signal
  phy: exynos5-usbdrd: drop duplicate setting PIPE3 tune signal

 drivers/phy/samsung/phy-exynos5-usbdrd.c | 101 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 82 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel