Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.3

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:08:28 +0800

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.3

for you to fetch changes up to 8d0148473dece51675d11dd59b8db5fe4b5d2e7e:

  arm64: dts: imx8mq: fix SAI compatible (2019-07-23 15:37:31 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.3:
 - Fix i.MX8MM SAI3 RXC/TXFS pinmux configuration.
 - Fix i.MX7ULP usb-phy unit address to drop extra '0x' notation.
 - Fix typo of clock frequency property name in a few i.MX6UL board
   I2C buses.
 - Drop "fsl,imx6sx-sai" from i.MX8M SAI device, as it's not compatible
   with i.MX6SX SAI.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anson Huang (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Correct SAI3 RXC/TXFS pin's mux option #1

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7ulp: Fix usb-phy unit address format

Lucas Stach (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: fix SAI compatible

Sébastien Szymanski (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6ul: fix clock frequency property name of I2C buses

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtsi        | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-geam.dts              | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-isiot.dtsi            | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-pico-hobbit.dts       | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-pico-pi.dts           | 4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp.dtsi                 | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-pinfunc.h | 4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi      | 3 +--
 8 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel