Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 03/19] phy: mvebu-cp110-comphy: Add SMC call support

From: Maxime Chevallier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:48:49 +0200

Hi Miquel,

Thanks for this, I gave it a quick test and it looks good.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:50:48 +0200
Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]> wrote:

>From: Grzegorz Jaszczyk <[email-masked]>
>
>Keep the exact same list of supported configurations but first try to
>use the firmware's implementation. If it fails, try the legacy method:
>Linux implementation.
>
>Signed-off-by: Grzegorz Jaszczyk <[email-masked]>
>[[email-masked]: adapt the content to the mainline driver]
>Signed-off-by: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>

[...]

>+	dev_warn(priv->dev,
>+		 "Firmware could not configure PHY %d with mode %d (ret: %d), trying legacy method\n",
>+		 ret, lane->id, lane->mode);

Small nit, you've got your parameters in the wrong order in that
dev_warn.

Besides that,

Tested-by: Maxime Chevallier <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel