Subject: [PATCH 1/8] ARM: OMAP2+: Fix missing SYSC_HAS_RESET_STATUS for dra7 epwmss

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 04:28:04 -0700

TRM says PWMSS_SYSCONFIG bit for SOFTRESET changes to zero when
reset is completed. Let's configure it as otherwise we get warnings
on boot when we check the data against dts provided data. Eventually
the legacy platform data will be just dropped, but let's fix the
warning first.

Signed-off-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c
--- a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c
@@ -379,7 +379,8 @@ static struct omap_hwmod dra7xx_dcan2_hwmod = {
 static struct omap_hwmod_class_sysconfig dra7xx_epwmss_sysc = {
 	.rev_offs	= 0x0,
 	.sysc_offs	= 0x4,
-	.sysc_flags	= SYSC_HAS_SIDLEMODE | SYSC_HAS_SOFTRESET,
+	.sysc_flags	= SYSC_HAS_SIDLEMODE | SYSC_HAS_SOFTRESET |
+			  SYSC_HAS_RESET_STATUS,
 	.idlemodes	= (SIDLE_FORCE | SIDLE_NO | SIDLE_SMART),
 	.sysc_fields	= &omap_hwmod_sysc_type2,
 };
-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel