Subject: [PATCH 2/8] ARM: OMAP2+: Remove unconfigured midlemode for am3 lcdc

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 04:28:05 -0700

We currently get a warning for lcdc because of a difference
with dts provided configuration compared to the legacy platform
data. This is because lcdc has SYSC_HAS_MIDLEMODE configured in
the platform data without configuring the modes.

Let's fix the warning by removing SYSC_HAS_MIDLEMODE. Note that
the am335x TRM lists SYSC_HAS_MIDLEMODE, but it is unused.

Signed-off-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c
--- a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c
@@ -231,7 +231,7 @@ static struct omap_hwmod am33xx_control_hwmod = {
 static struct omap_hwmod_class_sysconfig lcdc_sysc = {
 	.rev_offs	= 0x0,
 	.sysc_offs	= 0x54,
-	.sysc_flags	= (SYSC_HAS_SIDLEMODE | SYSC_HAS_MIDLEMODE),
+	.sysc_flags	= SYSC_HAS_SIDLEMODE,
 	.idlemodes	= (SIDLE_FORCE | SIDLE_NO | SIDLE_SMART),
 	.sysc_fields	= &omap_hwmod_sysc_type2,
 };
-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel