Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] RFT: PL111 DRM conversion of nspire

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 20:10:00 +0200

Hi Linus.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 03:37:52PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> So this is a cold-coded attempt to move the TI nspire over to
> using DRM. It is more or less the last user of the old fbdev
> driver so it is a noble cause and interesting usecase.

Do we need to support arm,pl11x,tft-r0g0b0-pads before
we can obsolete fbdev stuff?
Just checked and cannot see it in use today.

Looked through the patches.
1 and 3 are:
Acked-by: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>

As in - the patches looked fine to me - but I do not know the code in detail.
But obviously need some testing feedback before they are applied.

Posted some comments on patch 2.

	Sam

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel