Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] dt-bindings: crypto: Add DT bindings documentation for amlogic-crypto

From: LABBE Corentin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:07:47 +0200

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 04:55:30PM -0600, Rob Herring wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 1:43 PM Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > This patch adds documentation for Device-Tree bindings for the
> > Amlogic GXL cryptographic offloader driver.
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
> > ---
> >  .../bindings/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml   | 45 +++++++++++++++++++
> 
> Follow the compatible string for the filename: amlogic,gxl-crypto.yaml
> 
> >  1 file changed, 45 insertions(+)
> >  create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml
> >
> > diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml
> > new file mode 100644
> > index 000000000000..41265e57c00b
> > --- /dev/null
> > +++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml
> > @@ -0,0 +1,45 @@
> > +# SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
> 
> Dual (GPL-2.0 OR BSD-2-Clause) is preferred for new bindings. Not a
> requirement though.
> 
> > +%YAML 1.2
> > +---
> > +$id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/crypto/amlogic-gxl-crypto.yaml#
> > +$schema: http://devicetree.org/meta-schemas/core.yaml#
> > +
> > +title: Amlogic GXL Cryptographic Offloader
> > +
> > +maintainers:
> > +  - Corentin Labbe <[email-masked]>
> > +
> > +properties:
> > +  compatible:
> > +    oneOf:
> 
> Don't need 'oneOf' when there is only 1.
> 
> > +      - const: amlogic,gxl-crypto
> > +
> > +  reg:
> > +    maxItems: 1
> > +
> > +  interrupts:
> > +    maxItems: 1
> > +
> > +  clocks:
> > +    maxItems: 1
> > +
> > +  clock-names:
> > +    const: blkmv
> > +
> > +required:
> > +  - compatible
> > +  - reg
> > +  - interrupts
> > +  - clocks
> > +  - clock-names
> > +
> > +examples:
> > +  - |
> > +    crypto: crypto@c883e000 {
> > +        compatible = "amlogic,gxl-crypto";
> > +        reg = <0x0 0xc883e000 0x0 0x36>;
> 
> This should throw errors because the default size on examples are 1
> cell. But validating the examples with the schema only just landed in
> 5.3-rc1.
> 
> > +        interrupts = <GIC_SPI 188 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>,
> > +            <GIC_SPI 189 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;
> 
> This doesn't match the schema.
> 
> > +        clocks = <&clkc CLKID_BLKMV>;
> > +        clock-names = "blkmv";
> > +    };
> > --
> > 2.21.0
> >

Hello

I will fix all your remarks.
I have tried to valide them but fail to do it:
make ARCH=arm64 CROSS_COMPILE=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu- KBUILD_OUTPUT=~/crossbuild/next/arm64/default/defconfig/ dt_binding_check
make[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /usr/src/crossbuild/next/arm64/default/defconfig »
arch/arm64/Makefile:56: CROSS_COMPILE_COMPAT not defined or empty, the compat vDSO will not be built
  GEN     Makefile
scripts/kconfig/conf  --syncconfig Kconfig
arch/arm64/Makefile:56: CROSS_COMPILE_COMPAT not defined or empty, the compat vDSO will not be built
  SCHEMA  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/processed-schema.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axxia.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/axxia.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/renesas.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/renesas.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sirf.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sirf.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/spear.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/spear.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/pmu.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/pmu.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/digicolor.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/digicolor.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/zte.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/zte.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/altera/socfpga-clk-manager.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/altera/socfpga-clk-manager.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rda.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rda.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/psci.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/psci.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/calxeda.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/calxeda.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/nspire.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/nspire.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/ti,davinci.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/ti,davinci.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/intel-ixp4xx.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/intel-ixp4xx.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/altera.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/altera.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/vt8500.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/vt8500.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/al,alpine.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/al,alpine.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/l2c2x0.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/l2c2x0.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/moxart.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/moxart.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sti.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/sti.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/primecell.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/primecell.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/bitmain.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/bitmain.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/socionext/milbeaut.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/socionext/milbeaut.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/nxp/lpc32xx.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/nxp/lpc32xx.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/allwinner,sun8i-a23-rsb.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/allwinner,sun8i-a23-rsb.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/allwinner,sun50i-a64-de2.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/allwinner,sun50i-a64-de2.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/milbeaut-clock.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/milbeaut-clock.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/allwinner,sun4i-a10-ccu.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/allwinner,sun4i-a10-ccu.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/fixed-factor-clock.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/fixed-factor-clock.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/fixed-clock.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/fixed-clock.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic,gxl-crypto.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/amlogic,gxl-crypto.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/allwinner,sun4i-a10-crypto.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/allwinner,sun4i-a10-crypto.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/simple-framebuffer.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/simple-framebuffer.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dsi.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dsi.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/pda,91-00156-a0.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/pda,91-00156-a0.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/bananapi,s070wv20-ct16.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/bananapi,s070wv20-ct16.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/lvds.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/lvds.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/panel-common.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/panel-common.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/armadeus,st0700-adapt.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/armadeus,st0700-adapt.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/sgd,gktw70sdae4se.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/sgd,gktw70sdae4se.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ronbo,rb070d30.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ronbo,rb070d30.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tpo,tpg110.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tpo,tpg110.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ampire,am-480272h3tmqw-t01h.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ampire,am-480272h3tmqw-t01h.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/innolux,ee101ia-01d.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/innolux,ee101ia-01d.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/mitsubishi,aa121td01.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/mitsubishi,aa121td01.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/mitsubishi,aa104xd12.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/mitsubishi,aa104xd12.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/raspberrypi,7inch-touchscreen.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/raspberrypi,7inch-touchscreen.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tfc,s9700rtwv43tr-01b.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tfc,s9700rtwv43tr-01b.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/dlc,dlc0700yzg-1.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/dlc,dlc0700yzg-1.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/example-schema.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/example-schema.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/firmware/intel,ixp4xx-network-processing-engine.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/firmware/intel,ixp4xx-network-processing-engine.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/pl061-gpio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/pl061-gpio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/allwinner,sun6i-a31-p2wi.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/allwinner,sun6i-a31-p2wi.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/marvell,mv64xxx-i2c.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/marvell,mv64xxx-i2c.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-gpio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-gpio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/avia-hx711.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/avia-hx711.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7780.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7780.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7124.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7124.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/accel/adi,adxl345.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/accel/adi,adxl345.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/accel/adi,adxl372.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/accel/adi,adxl372.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/frequency/adf4371.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/frequency/adf4371.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/tsl2583.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/tsl2583.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/isl29018.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/isl29018.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/tsl2772.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/light/tsl2772.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/chemical/sensirion,sps30.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/chemical/sensirion,sps30.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/pressure/bmp085.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/pressure/bmp085.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/proximity/devantech-srf04.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/proximity/devantech-srf04.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/gpio-vibrator.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/gpio-vibrator.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/allwinner,sun4i-a10-lradc-keys.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/allwinner,sun4i-a10-lradc-keys.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/arm,gic.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/arm,gic.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/arm,gic-v3.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/arm,gic-v3.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/intel,ixp4xx-interrupt.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/intel,ixp4xx-interrupt.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/backlight/lm3630a-backlight.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/backlight/lm3630a-backlight.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/intel,ixp4xx-queue-manager.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/intel,ixp4xx-queue-manager.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/allwinner,sun4i-a10-mmc.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/allwinner,sun4i-a10-mmc.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/mmc-controller.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/mmc-controller.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/nand-controller.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/nand-controller.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/allwinner,sun4i-a10-nand.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/allwinner,sun4i-a10-nand.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun8i-a83t-emac.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun8i-a83t-emac.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun4i-a10-emac.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun4i-a10-emac.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun7i-a20-gmac.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun7i-a20-gmac.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-phy.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-phy.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/mdio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/mdio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-controller.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ethernet-controller.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun4i-a10-mdio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/allwinner,sun4i-a10-mdio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/allwinner,sun4i-a10-sid.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/allwinner,sun4i-a10-sid.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem-consumer.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/nvmem-consumer.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dphy.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dphy.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/aspeed,ast2400-pinctrl.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/aspeed,ast2400-pinctrl.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/aspeed,ast2500-pinctrl.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/aspeed,ast2500-pinctrl.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/allwinner,sun4i-a10-pwm.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/allwinner,sun4i-a10-pwm.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/gpio-regulator.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/gpio-regulator.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/max8660.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/max8660.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/fixed-regulator.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/fixed-regulator.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/regulator.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/regulator.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/sifive.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/sifive.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/trivial-rtc.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/trivial-rtc.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/allwinner,sun6i-a31-rtc.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/allwinner,sun6i-a31-rtc.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/allwinner,sun4i-a10-rtc.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/allwinner,sun4i-a10-rtc.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/pl011.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/pl011.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/snps-dw-apb-uart.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/snps-dw-apb-uart.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/allwinner,sun4i-a10-spdif.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/allwinner,sun4i-a10-spdif.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/allwinner,sun4i-a10-i2s.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/allwinner,sun4i-a10-i2s.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-pl022.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-pl022.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-controller.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-controller.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/allwinner,sun4i-a10-spi.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/allwinner,sun4i-a10-spi.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-gpio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-gpio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/allwinner,sun6i-a31-spi.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/allwinner,sun6i-a31-spi.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,arch_timer.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,arch_timer.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,global_timer.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,global_timer.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,arch_timer_mmio.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/arm,arch_timer_mmio.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/intel,ixp4xx-timer.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/intel,ixp4xx-timer.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/trivial-devices.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/trivial-devices.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/generic-ohci.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/generic-ohci.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/usb-hcd.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/usb-hcd.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/generic-ehci.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/generic-ehci.yaml
/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
warning: no schema found in file: /linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml
/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/schemas/serial.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/jsonschema/validators.py", line 739, in resolve_from_url
    document = self.store[url]
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/jsonschema/_utils.py", line 23, in __getitem__
    return self.store[self.normalize(uri)]
KeyError: 'http://devicetree.org/meta-schemas/base.yaml'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/jsonschema/validators.py", line 742, in resolve_from_url
    document = self.resolve_remote(url)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/jsonschema/validators.py", line 821, in resolve_remote
    result = self.handlers[scheme](uri)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/lib.py", line 523, in http_handler
    return load_schema(uri.replace(schema_base_url, ''))
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/lib.py", line 102, in load_schema
    return yaml.load(f.read())
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/ruamel/yaml/main.py", line 266, in load
    return constructor.get_single_data()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/ruamel/yaml/constructor.py", line 102, in get_single_data
    node = self.composer.get_single_node()
  File "_ruamel_yaml.pyx", line 703, in _ruamel_yaml.CParser.get_single_node (ext/_ruamel_yaml.c:9583)
  File "_ruamel_yaml.pyx", line 904, in _ruamel_yaml.CParser._parse_next_event (ext/_ruamel_yaml.c:12818)
ruamel.yaml.parser.ParserError: found incompatible YAML document
  in "<unicode string>", line 4, column 1

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python-exec/python3.6/dt-mk-schema", line 32, in <module>
    schemas = dtschema.process_schemas(args.schemas, core_schema=(not args.useronly))
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/lib.py", line 487, in process_schemas
    sch = process_schema(os.path.abspath(filename))
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/lib.py", line 428, in process_schema
    DTValidator.check_schema(schema)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/dtschema/lib.py", line 572, in check_schema
    meta_schema = cls.resolver.resolve_from_url(schema['$schema'])
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/jsonschema/validators.py", line 744, in resolve_from_url
    raise exceptions.RefResolutionError(exc)
jsonschema.exceptions.RefResolutionError: found incompatible YAML document
  in "<unicode string>", line 4, column 1
make[2]: *** [/linux-next/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/Makefile:31: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/processed-schema.yaml] Error 1
make[1]: *** [/linux-next/Makefile:1278: dt_binding_check] Error 2
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /usr/src/crossbuild/next/arm64/default/defconfig »
make: *** [Makefile:179: sub-make] Error 2

Do you know what happens ?

Regards

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel