Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: DTS: vybrid: Update qspi node description for VF610 BK4 board

From: Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:04:51 +0200

Hi Fabio,

> Hi Lukasz,
> 
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:53 PM Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
> 
> > Shall I refer to the original commit (which added this DTS)? Or the
> > original issue posted to linux-mtd [1] ?  
> 
> You can add a Fixes tag like this:
> 
> Fixes: a67d2c52a82f ("ARM: dts: Add support for Liebherr's BK4 device
> (vf610 based)")

Yes, the above is correct (as indicated [1]), but I was not sure if I
should also refer to the original post to linux-mtd ML.

Now it is clear - thanks :-)

Note:

[1] -
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.12/process/submitting-patches.html#reviewer-s-statement-of-oversight

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel