Subject: [PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: fsl: dspi: Add fsl, ls1088a-dspi compatible string

From: Chuanhua Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:31:03 +0800

new compatible string: "fsl,ls1088a-dspi".

Signed-off-by: Chuanhua Han <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.txt
index dcc7eaa..162e024 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.txt
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@ Required properties:
 		or
 		"fsl,ls2080a-dspi" followed by "fsl,ls2085a-dspi"
 		"fsl,ls1012a-dspi" followed by "fsl,ls1021a-v1.0-dspi"
+		"fsl,ls1088a-dspi" followed by "fsl,ls1021a-v1.0-dspi"
 - reg : Offset and length of the register set for the device
 - interrupts : Should contain SPI controller interrupt
 - clocks: from common clock binding: handle to dspi clock.
-- 
2.9.5

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel