Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 2/6] coresight: etm4x: use explicit barriers on enable/disable

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 18:08:19 +0000

Hi,

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a -stable tag.
The stable tag indicates that it's relevant for the following trees: all

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.2.4, v5.1.21, v4.19.62, v4.14.134, v4.9.186, v4.4.186.

v5.2.4: Build OK!
v5.1.21: Build OK!
v4.19.62: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    41a75cdde735 ("coresight: Convert driver messages to dev_dbg")
    68a147752d04 ("coresight: etmx: Claim devices before use")
    e006d89abedd ("coresight: etm4x: Add support for handling errors")
    e2a1551a881f ("coresight: etm3: Add support for handling errors")

v4.14.134: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    41a75cdde735 ("coresight: Convert driver messages to dev_dbg")
    68a147752d04 ("coresight: etmx: Claim devices before use")
    e006d89abedd ("coresight: etm4x: Add support for handling errors")
    e2a1551a881f ("coresight: etm3: Add support for handling errors")

v4.9.186: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    297ab90f15f6 ("coresight: tmc: Cleanup operation mode handling")
    2cd541402829 ("coresight: tmc: minor fix for output log")
    41a75cdde735 ("coresight: Convert driver messages to dev_dbg")
    68a147752d04 ("coresight: etmx: Claim devices before use")
    c38e505e2701 ("coresight: tmc: Get rid of mode parameter for helper routines")
    e006d89abedd ("coresight: etm4x: Add support for handling errors")
    e2a1551a881f ("coresight: etm3: Add support for handling errors")

v4.4.186: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    1925a470ce69 ("coresight: etm3x: splitting struct etm_drvdata")
    2127154d115d ("coresight: etm3x: implementing user/kernel mode tracing")
    22fd532eaa0c ("coresight: etm3x: adding operation mode for etm_enable()")
    27b10da8fff2 ("coresight: etb10: moving to local atomic operations")
    41a75cdde735 ("coresight: Convert driver messages to dev_dbg")
    52210c8745e4 ("coresight: implementing 'cpu_id()' API")
    68a147752d04 ("coresight: etmx: Claim devices before use")
    882d5e112491 ("coresight: etm3x: implementing perf_enable/disable() API")
    b3e94405941e ("coresight: associating path with session rather than tracer")
    c04148e708c0 ("coresight: etm3x: moving sysFS entries to dedicated file")
    c1f8e57c9e66 ("coresight: etm3x: moving etm_readl/writel to header file")
    e2a1551a881f ("coresight: etm3: Add support for handling errors")
    e827d4550aa3 ("coresight: etb10: adding operation mode for sink->enable()")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

--
Thanks,
Sasha

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel