Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 6/6] ARM: dts: mmp2: add OLPC XO 1.75 machine

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 10:58:24 +0200

On Fri 2019-08-02 12:33:26, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
> This is a fairly complete description of an OLPC XO 1.75 laptop.
> What's missing for now is the GPU, LCD controller, DCON, the panel and
> audio.

Ok, but I need GPU/LCD/panel... that's my only output. Is video
expected to work in 5.2? Does the firmware pass right device tree,
including the GPU/LCD/DCON?

Is there config somewhere I could use?

Thanks a lot,
								Pavel
-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel