Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: zynq: support smp in thumb mode

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 07:17:26 +0200

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 11:07:17PM -0400, Luis Araneda wrote:
> Add .arm directive to headsmp.S to ensure that the
> CPU starts in 32-bit ARM mode and the correct code
> size is copied on smp bring-up
> 
> Additionally, start secondary CPUs on secondary_startup_arm
> to automatically switch from ARM to thumb on a thumb kernel
> 
> Suggested-by: Michal Simek <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Luis Araneda <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/mach-zynq/headsmp.S | 2 ++
>  arch/arm/mach-zynq/platsmp.c | 2 +-
>  2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

<formletter>

This is not the correct way to submit patches for inclusion in the
stable kernel tree.  Please read:
    https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/process/stable-kernel-rules.html
for how to do this properly.

</formletter>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel