Subject: [PATCH v5 00/18] add thermal driver for h6

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 05:28:11 +0000

This patchset add support for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 thermal sensor.

Thx to Icenowy and Vasily.

BTY, do a cleanup in thermal makfile.

Icenowy Zheng (3):
  thermal: sun8i: allow to use custom temperature calculation function
  thermal: sun8i: add support for Allwinner H5 thermal sensor
  thermal: sun8i: add support for Allwinner R40 thermal sensor

Vasily Khoruzhick (1):
  thermal: sun8i: add thermal driver for A64

Yangtao Li (14):
  thermal: sun8i: add thermal driver for h6
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h6 thermal controller
  thermal: fix indentation in makefile
  thermal: sun8i: get ths sensor number from device compatible
  thermal: sun8i: rework for sun8i_ths_get_temp()
  thermal: sun8i: get ths init func from device compatible
  thermal: sun8i: rework for ths irq handler func
  thermal: sun8i: support mod clocks
  thermal: sun8i: rework for ths calibrate func
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h3 thermal controller
  thermal: sun8i: add thermal driver for h3
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for a64 thermal controller
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h5 thermal controller
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for r40 thermal controller

 .../bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.yaml       | 157 +++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                       |  14 +
 drivers/thermal/Makefile                      |   9 +-
 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c               | 596 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 779 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c

---
v5:
-add more support
-some trival fix
---
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel