Subject: Motorola Droid 4 SMS sending

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 01:14:04 +0200

Hi!

Motorola Droid 4 runs packet protocol over serial... and its kernel
driver requires explicit "write()" boundaries at places where packet
boundaries should be.

So I can send SMS using low level g_at... functions (that are not
normally accessible), but not using g_at_chat_send().

If anyone has good idea for clean (or clean enough) solution, let me
know.

Best regards,
									Pavel

   snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "AT+GCMGS=\r");
   encode_hex_own_buf(pdu, pdu_len, 0, buf_pdu);

#if WANT_IT_BROKEN
        strcat(buf, buf_pdu+2);
        g_at_chat_send(data->send_chat, buf, none_prefix, NULL, data, NULL);
#else
        g_at_io_write(data->send_chat->parent->io, buf, strlen(buf));
 	g_at_io_write(data->send_chat->parent->io, buf_pdu, strlen(buf_pdu));
	g_io_channel_flush(data->send_chat->parent->io->channel, NULL);
#endif
			
-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel