Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] Add drivers for auo, kd101n80-45na and boe, tv101wum-nl6 panels

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 23:11:18 +0200

Hi Jitao.

>  .../display/panel/auo,kd101n80-45na.txt       |  34 +
>  .../display/panel/boe,tv101wum-nl6.txt        |  34 +

panel bindings are in the process of being migrated to the new
meta-schema format.
Therefore new bindings should preferably also follow the new format.

Can you please look into this.
In upstream and drm-misc-next there is already some examples.

Note: It is not a hard rule that new bindings shall be in
the new meta-schema format (.yaml extension), but as this is
best practice now it is preferred.
Same goes for display bindings btw.

	Sam

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel