Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 13/19] dt-bindings: phy: Add Marvell COMPHY clocks

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:29:46 -0600

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:21:20 +0200, Miquel Raynal wrote:
> Marvell CP110 COMPHY block is fed by 3 clocks. Describe each of them in the
> bindings.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/phy/phy-mvebu-comphy.txt       | 10 ++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)
> 

Please add Acked-by/Reviewed-by tags when posting new versions. However,
there's no need to repost patches *only* to add the tags. The upstream
maintainer will do that for acks received on the version they apply.

If a tag was not added on purpose, please state why and what changed.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel