Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Fix issues with 52-bit kernel virtual addressing

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:01:41 +0100

Hi all,

This patch series addresses some issues with 52-bit kernel VAs reported
by Qian Cai and Geert. It's all confined to asm/memory.h and I got a bit
carried away cleaning that thing up so the patches get more worthless
as you go through the series. Still, I'd like to queue this on top of
the 52-bit VA stuff currently sitting in -next.

Although Geert and Steve tested my initial hacks, I dropped the tags
because I've split things up and could've easily broken things again.

Cheers,

Will

Cc: Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
Cc: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steve Capper <[email-masked]>
Cc: Qian Cai <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andrey Konovalov <[email-masked]>
Cc: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>

--->8

Will Deacon (8):
  arm64: memory: Fix virt_addr_valid() using __is_lm_address()
  arm64: memory: Ensure address tag is masked in conversion macros
  arm64: memory: Rewrite default page_to_virt()/virt_to_page()
  arm64: memory: Simplify virt_to_page() implementation
  arm64: memory: Simplify _VA_START and _PAGE_OFFSET definitions
  arm64: memory: Implement __tag_set() as common function
  arm64: memory: Add comments to end of non-trivial #ifdef blocks
  arm64: memory: Cosmetic cleanups

 arch/arm64/include/asm/memory.h | 89 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 44 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel