Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 01/13] usb: ohci-nxp: enable compile-testing

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:42:01 +0200

On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 04:40:27PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> The driver hardcodes a hardware I/O address the way one should
> generally not do, and this prevents both compile-testing, and
> moving the platform to CONFIG_ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM.
> 
> Change the code to be independent of the machine headers
> to allow those two. Removing the hardcoded address would
> be hard and is not necessary, so leave that in place for now.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/usb/host/Kconfig    |  3 ++-
>  drivers/usb/host/ohci-nxp.c | 25 ++++++++++++++++++-------
>  2 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

Reviewed-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel