Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Enable the I2C nodes for Allwinner H6 CPU

From: Bhushan Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 12:17:07 +0530

This patch series adds device-tree nodes for i2c nodes in the H6 dtsi,
and enables it for the Pine H64.

Changes in v2:
  - Add the SoC specific compatible string instead of re-using a31 one.
  - Don't enable the i2c0 node in PineH64 by default

Bhushan Shah (3):
  dt-bindings: i2c: mv64xxx: Add compatible for the H6 i2c node.
  arm64: allwinner: h6: add I2C nodes
  arm64: allwinner: h6: add i2c0 node in PineH64

 .../bindings/i2c/marvell,mv64xxx-i2c.yaml     |  3 +
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts |  9 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6.dtsi  | 56 ++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel