Subject: wifi on Motorola Droid 4 in 5.3-rc2

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:46:29 +0200

Hi!

First, I guess I should mention that this is first time I'm attempting
to get wifi going on D4.

I'm getting this:

user@devuan:~/g/ofono$ sudo ifconfig wlan0 down
user@devuan:~/g/ofono$ sudo ifconfig wlan0 up
user@devuan:~/g/ofono$ sudo iwlist wlan0 scan
wlan0     Interface doesn't support scanning.

user@devuan:~/g/ofono$ sudo ifconfig wlan0 down
user@devuan:~/g/ofono$ sudo iwlist wlan0 scan
wlan0     Interface doesn't support scanning.

user@devuan:~/g/ofono$

I'm getting this warning during bootup:

[   13.733703] asoc-audio-graph-card soundcard: No GPIO consumer pa
found
[   14.279724] wlcore: WARNING Detected unconfigured mac address in
nvs, derive from fuse instead.
[   14.293273] wlcore: WARNING Your device performance is not
optimized.
[   14.304443] wlcore: WARNING Please use the calibrator tool to
configure your device.
[   14.317474] wlcore: loaded
[   16.977325] motmdm serial0-0: motmdm_dlci_send_command: AT+VERSION=
got MASERATIBP_N_05.25.00R,026.0R,XSAMASR01VRZNA026.0R,???

Any ideas?

Best regards,
									Pavel

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel