Subject: [PATCH 0/4] arm64: KPROBES_ON_FTRACE

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:35:27 +0000

Implement KPROBES_ON_FTRACE for arm64.

Applied after FTRACE_WITH_REGS:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2019-August/674404.html

Jisheng Zhang (4):
  kprobes: adjust kprobe addr for KPROBES_ON_FTRACE
  kprobes/x86: use instruction_pointer and instruction_pointer_set
  kprobes: move kprobe_ftrace_handler() from x86 and make it weak
  arm64: implement KPROBES_ON_FTRACE

 arch/arm64/Kconfig                |  1 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/Makefile |  1 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/ftrace.c | 16 +++++++++++
 arch/x86/kernel/kprobes/ftrace.c  | 43 ----------------------------
 kernel/kprobes.c                  | 47 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/ftrace.c

-- 
2.23.0.rc1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel