Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ASoC: mchp-i2s-mcc: Several fixes

From: Codrin Ciubotariu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 19:24:08 +0300

This pathset fixes some issues detected while testing some more the
Microchip I2S multichannel controller. The first two patches fix some
issues that appear mostly when hw_free() and hw_params() callbacks
are called multiple times. The third patch fixes a problem caused
when the controller is in master mode and both capture and playback 
are played at the same time.

All three patches have a "Fixes" tag. Although they are independent,
some conflicts might appear if they are not applied in the order
presented in this patchset. If so, please let me know so I can rebase
them.

Codrin Ciubotariu (3):
  ASoC: mchp-i2s-mcc: Wait for RX/TX RDY only if controller is running
  ASoC: mchp-i2s-mcc: Fix unprepare of GCLK
  ASoC: mchp-i2s-mcc: Fix simultaneous capture and playback in master
    mode

 sound/soc/atmel/mchp-i2s-mcc.c | 111 +++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 64 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel