Subject: [RESEND PATCH 0/5] Add bluetooth support for Orange Pi 3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:31:34 +0200

From: Ondrej Jirman <[email-masked]>

(Resend to add missing lists, sorry for the noise.)

This series implements bluetooth support for Xunlong Orange Pi 3 board.

The board uses AP6256 WiFi/BT 5.0 chip.

Summary of changes:

- add more delay to let initialize the chip
- let the kernel detect firmware file path
- add new compatible and update dt-bindings
- update Orange Pi 3 / H6 DTS

Please take a look.

thank you and regards,
  Ondrej Jirman

Ondrej Jirman (5):
  dt-bindings: net: Add compatible for BCM4345C5 bluetooth device
  bluetooth: bcm: Add support for loading firmware for BCM4345C5
  bluetooth: hci_bcm: Give more time to come out of reset
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add pin configs for uart1
  arm64: dts: allwinner: orange-pi-3: Enable UART1 / Bluetooth

 .../bindings/net/broadcom-bluetooth.txt       |  1 +
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts    | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6.dtsi  | 10 ++++++++++
 drivers/bluetooth/btbcm.c                     |  3 +++
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c                   |  3 ++-
 5 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel