Subject: Re: [PATCH v10 2/3] fdt: add support for rng-seed

From: "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:06:12 -0400

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 04:41:59PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
> 
> Given that these aren't functional changes, I've kept Ted's ack from v9
> and I'll queue these via arm64 assuming they pass testing.
> 
> Ted -- please shout if you're not happy about that, and I'll drop the
> series.

That's fine, thanks.  I'm thinking about making some changes to
add_hwgenerator_randomness(), but it's not going to be in the next
merge window, and it's more important that we get the interfaces (the
Kconfig options and add_bootloader_randomness() function prototype)
right for ARM.

Now to shanghai some volunteers to get this functionality working for
x86 (at least for the UEFI and NERF bootloaders).  :-)

Thanks!!

						- Ted

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel