Subject: [stericsson:ab8500-gpadc 2/8] ab8500_charger.c:undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:51:19 +0800

tree:   https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git ab8500-gpadc
head:   b9fc9832627e121832ebbcb26426f700f4fde9db
commit: 8a2099cccf09e0fffb905cb861b0052d456519d7 [2/8] power: supply: ab8500_charger: convert to IIO ADC
config: arm-allmodconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc (GCC) 7.4.0
reproduce:
        wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        git checkout 8a2099cccf09e0fffb905cb861b0052d456519d7
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        GCC_VERSION=7.4.0 make.cross ARCH=arm 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_charger.o: In function `ab8500_charger_usb_get_property':
>> ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x2fc4): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x30c4): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'
   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_charger.o: In function `ab8500_charger_ac_get_property':
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x331c): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x341c): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'
   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_charger.o: In function `ab8500_charger_probe':
>> ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x46cc): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x471c): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x4764): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   ab8500_charger.c:(.text+0x47ac): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_btemp.o: In function `ab8500_btemp_get_batctrl_res':
   ab8500_btemp.c:(.text+0xbf4): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'
   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_btemp.o: In function `ab8500_btemp_probe':
   ab8500_btemp.c:(.text+0xf0c): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   ab8500_btemp.c:(.text+0xf5c): undefined reference to `devm_iio_channel_get'
   drivers/power/supply/ab8500_btemp.o: In function `ab8500_btemp_periodic_work':
   ab8500_btemp.c:(.text+0x1684): undefined reference to `iio_read_channel_processed'

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel