Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock changes for 5.4

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 13:55:06 +0200

Hi Stephen,

This is the i.MX clock changes I collected for 5.4.  Please help pull,
and keep commit 6ad7cb7122ce ("clk: imx8: Add DSP related clocks")
stable, as I pulled it into my DT branch as dependency.  Thanks!

Shawn

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/clk-imx-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 760e548e7f885d89bf2dfab4838df9379edd19fc:

  clk: imx: imx8mn: fix audio pll setting (2019-08-24 21:04:27 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX clock changes for 5.4:
 - Add clock driver for i.MX8MN SoC.
 - Switch i.MX8MM clock driver to platform driver.
 - Add API for clk unregister when driver probe fail.
 - Add Hifi4 DSP related clocks for i.MX8QXP SoC.
 - Fix Audio PLL setting and parent clock for USB.
 - Misc i.MX8 clock driver improvements and corrections.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abel Vesa (3):
      clk: imx: Remove unused clk based API
      clk: imx8mm: Switch to platform driver
      clk: imx8mq: Mark AHB clock as critical

Anson Huang (14):
      dt-bindings: imx: Add clock binding doc for i.MX8MN
      clk: imx8mm: Make 1416X/1443X PLL macro definitions common for usage
      clk: imx: Add API for clk unregister when driver probe fail
      clk: imx: Add support for i.MX8MN clock driver
      clk: imx8mq: Remove CLK_IS_CRITICAL flag for IMX8MQ_CLK_TMU_ROOT
      clk: imx8mm: Fix typo of pwm3 clock's mux option #4
      clk: imx8mm: GPT1 clock mux option #5 should be sys_pll1_80m
      clk: imx7ulp: Make sure earlycon's clock is enabled
      clk: imx: Remove unused function statement
      clk: imx8mn: Keep uart clocks on for early console
      clk: imx8mm: Unregister clks when of_clk_add_provider failed
      clk: imx8mq: Unregister clks when of_clk_add_provider failed
      clk: imx8mn: Add missing rate_count assignment for each PLL structure
      clk: imx8mn: Add necessary frequency support for ARM PLL table

Daniel Baluta (1):
      clk: imx8: Add DSP related clocks

Fancy Fang (1):
      clk: imx8mm: rename 'share_count_dcss' to 'share_count_disp'

Leonard Crestez (4):
      clk: imx8mq: Fix sys3 pll references
      clk: imx8mm: Fix incorrect parents
      clk: imx8mn: Fix incorrect parents
      clk: imx8mn: Add GIC clock

Li Jun (2):
      clk: imx8mm: correct the usb1_ctrl parent to be usb_bus
      clk: imx8mq: set correct parent for usb ctrl clocks

Peng Fan (3):
      clk: imx: imx8mm: fix audio pll setting
      clk: imx8mn: fix int pll clk gate
      clk: imx: imx8mn: fix audio pll setting

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.yaml    | 112 ++++
 drivers/clk/imx/Kconfig                            |   6 +
 drivers/clk/imx/Makefile                           |   1 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7ulp.c                      |  31 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mm.c                       | 109 ++--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mn.c                       | 660 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mq.c                       | 131 ++--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8qxp-lpcg.c                 |   5 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.c                              |   8 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.h                              |  43 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8-clock.h             |   6 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h           | 216 +++++++
 12 files changed, 1188 insertions(+), 140 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mn.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel