Subject: [GIT PULL 4/7] i.MX device tree update with new clocks

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:32:34 +0200

Hi,

This is the device tree update with new clocks, so clock commit
6ad7cb7122ce ("clk: imx8: Add DSP related clocks") gets pulled in here
as dependency, from i.MX clock branch I sent to Stephen.  Please
consider to pull, thanks!

Shawn

The following changes since commit 6ad7cb7122cee4d3e672e58bf542b070b9363c15:

  clk: imx8: Add DSP related clocks (2019-08-03 09:16:02 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-dt-clkdep-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to cd42fa171d913627acb631ddf8b2a5d3a3d7e6ee:

  arm64: dts: imx8qxp: Add DSP DT node (2019-08-19 16:16:02 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX device tree update with new clocks:
 - A series from Anson Huang to add i.MX8MN SoC and DDR4 EVK board
   device tree support.
 - Add DSP device tree support for i.MX8QXP SoC.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anson Huang (6):
      arm64: dts: freescale: Add i.MX8MN dtsi support
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Add gpio-ranges property
      arm64: dts: freescale: Add i.MX8MN DDR4 EVK board support
      arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk: Add i2c1 support
      arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk: Add rohm,bd71847 PMIC support
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Add cpu-freq support

Daniel Baluta (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8qxp: Add DSP DT node

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile            |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn-ddr4-evk.dts | 348 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi         | 758 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp-mek.dts     |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi        |  32 +
 5 files changed, 1143 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn-ddr4-evk.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel