Subject: [GIT PULL 6/7] i.MX arm64 device tree update for 5.4

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:32:36 +0200

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-dt64-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 215701807e53a379e1c9b2e6401676779ef85ea0:

  arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add mux controller to iomuxc_gpr (2019-08-24 22:47:07 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX arm64 device tree update for 5.4:
 - New board support: i.MX8MQ Nitrogen8m, Hummingboard Pulse,
   PICO-PI-IMX8M, i.MX8QXP AI_ML, and LS1046A FRWY board.
 - Add gpio-ranges for GPIO devices on i.MX8MQ and i.MX8MM.
 - Update OPP table according to latest data sheet and add opp-suspend
   to OPP table for i.MX8MQ and i.MX8MM.
 - Add IDEL states for i.MX8MM SoC.
 - Correct I2C clock divider for Layerscape SoCs.
 - Add series alias and LPUART baud clock for i.MX8QXP SoC.
 - Add MIPI D-PHY device for i.MX8MQ and enable it on imx8mq-librem5
   board.
 - Enable USB1 and Type-C support for i.MX8MM EVK board.
 - Add Thermal Monitor Unit support for LS1028A SoC.
 - Misc small update and correction on Layerscape and i.MX8 support.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abel Vesa (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Init rates and parents configs for clocks

Anson Huang (9):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add gpio-ranges property
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Add gpio-ranges property
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Add "fsl,imx8mq-src" as src's fallback compatible
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Correct OPP table according to latest datasheet
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Correct OPP table according to latest datasheet
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add clock for TMU node
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add opp-suspend property to OPP table
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Add opp-suspend property to OPP table
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Enable cpu-idle driver

Ashish Kumar (1):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: Add esdhc node in dts

Chuanhua Han (7):
      arm64: dts: ls1088a: Revise gpio registers to little-endian
      arm64: dts: ls1088a: Fix incorrect I2C clock divider
      arm64: dts: ls1012a: Fix incorrect I2C clock divider
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: Fix incorrect I2C clock divider
      arm64: dts: lx2160a: Fix incorrect I2C clock divider
      arm64: dts: ls1088a: Add the DSPI controller node
      arm64: dts: ls1088a-qds: Add the spi-flash nodes under the DSPI controller

Daniel Baluta (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq-evk: Unbypass audio_pll1

Fabio Estevam (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm-evk: Remove invalid properties

Fugang Duan (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8qxp: add lpuart baud clock
      arm64: dts: imx8qxp: add serial alias

Gary Bisson (1):
      arm64: dts: imx: Add i.mx8mq nitrogen8m basic dts support

Guido Günther (3):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add MIPI D-PHY
      arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5: Enable MIPI D-PHY
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add mux controller to iomuxc_gpr

Ioana Ciornei (1):
      arm64: dts: add the console node for DPAA2 platforms

Jon Nettleton (1):
      arm64: dts: fsl: add support for Hummingboard Pulse

Leonard Crestez (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8m: Add ddr-pmu nodes

Li Jun (3):
      arm64: dts: imx8mm: Remove setting for IMX8MM_CLK_USB_CORE_REF
      arm64: dts: imx8mm-evk: enable usb1 and typec support
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: correct usb controller clocks

Lucas Stach (1):
      arm64: dts: rdu3: add UCS1002 charge controller node

Manivannan Sadhasivam (1):
      arm64: dts: freescale: Add support for i.MX8QXP AI_ML board

Pramod Kumar (1):
      arm64: dts: nxp: add ls1046a-frwy board support

Richard Hu (1):
      arm64: dts: fsl: pico-pi: Add a device tree for the PICO-PI-IMX8M

Song Hui (2):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: fix gpio nodes
      arm64: dts: ls1088a: update gpio compatible

Wen He (2):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: Add optional property node for Mali DP500
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: Add properties node for Display output pixel clock

Yuantian Tang (1):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: Add Thermal Monitor Unit node

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile             |   5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1012a.dtsi     |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-qds.dts  |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-rdb.dts  |  13 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a.dtsi     | 151 +++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1046a-frwy.dts | 155 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1088a-qds.dts  |  33 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1088a.dtsi     |  38 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls208xa.dtsi     |   5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a.dtsi     |  21 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-evk.dts       |  68 +++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi          |  61 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-evk.dts       |   6 +-
 .../dts/freescale/imx8mq-hummingboard-pulse.dts    | 256 +++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5-devkit.dts   |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-nitrogen.dts  | 405 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-pico-pi.dts   | 413 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-sr-som.dtsi   | 309 +++++++++++++++
 .../arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-zii-ultra.dtsi |  46 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi          |  52 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp-ai_ml.dts    | 249 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi         |  23 +-
 22 files changed, 2241 insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1046a-frwy.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-hummingboard-pulse.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-nitrogen.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-pico-pi.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-sr-som.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp-ai_ml.dts

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel