Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: DT for 5.4

From: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:26:42 +0200

Hi,

A few DT changes affecting only the style but not the DTB output. There
may be some late DT changes a bit later (but hopefully not too late).

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux tags/at91-5.4-dt

for you to fetch changes up to bb3e9c767c6134a5761470038e8c75cdb6f04867:

  ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9x5dm.dtsi: Style cleanup (2019-08-21 18:41:36 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
AT91 DT for 5.4

 - style cleanup for at91sam9x5 based boards
 - avoid colliding node and property names

----------------------------------------------------------------
Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: dts: at91: Avoid colliding 'display' node and property names

Uwe Kleine-König (10):
      dt-bindings: add vendor prefix "acme" for "Acme Systems srl"
      ARM: dts: at91: Add label for sam9x5's internal RTC
      ARM: dts: at91: ariag25: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: ariettag25: style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: cosino: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: kizboxmini: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9g15: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9xx5ek: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9x5_lcd.dtsi: Style cleanup
      ARM: dts: at91: at91sam9x5dm.dtsi: Style cleanup

 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-ariag25.dts                 | 255 ++++++++++----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-ariettag25.dts              | 100 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-cosino.dtsi                 | 203 ++++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-cosino_mega2560.dts         |  93 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizboxmini.dts              | 179 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9261ek.dts                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9263ek.dts                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g15.dtsi                 |  28 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g15ek.dts                |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts                |  89 ++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g35ek.dts                |  22 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9m10g45ek.dts             |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9rlek.dts                 |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x25ek.dts                |  36 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x35ek.dts                |  43 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5_lcd.dtsi              | 194 +++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5dm.dtsi                |  86 ++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5ek.dtsi                | 265 ++++++++++-----------
 20 files changed, 785 insertions(+), 832 deletions(-)

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel