Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] 0/6] arm64: meson-sm1: add support for DVFS

From: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:25:34 +0200

Following DVFS support for the Amlogic G12A and G12B SoCs, this serie
enables DVFS on the SM1 SoC for the SEI610 board.

The SM1 Clock structure is slightly different because of the Cortex-A55
core used, having the capability for each core of a same cluster to run
at a different frequency thanks to the newly used DynamIQ Shared Unit.

This is why SM1 has a CPU clock tree for each core and for DynamIQ Shared Unit,
with a bypass mux to use the CPU0 instead of the dedicated trees.

The DSU uses a new GP1 PLL as default clock, thus GP1 is added as read-only.

The SM1 OPPs has been taken from the Amlogic Vendor tree, and unlike
G12A only a single version of the SoC is available.

Dependencies:
- patch 6 is based on the "arm64: meson: add support for SM1 Power Domains" serie,
	but is not a strong dependency, it will work without

Changes since v1:
- exposed GP1, DSU and CPU 1,2,3 clock in patch 1

Neil Armstrong (5):
  dt-bindings: clk: meson: add sm1 periph clock controller bindings
  clk: meson: g12a: add support for SM1 GP1 PLL
  clk: meson: g12a: add support for SM1 DynamIQ Shared Unit clock
  clk: meson: g12a: add support for SM1 CPU 1, 2 & 3 clocks
  arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: enable DVFS

 .../bindings/clock/amlogic,gxbb-clkc.txt      |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts     |  59 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi    |  69 +++
 drivers/clk/meson/g12a.c                      | 544 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/meson/g12a.h                      |  24 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/g12a-clkc.h         |   5 +
 6 files changed, 697 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel