Subject: [PATCH v6 1/3] ASoC: sun4i-i2s: incorrect regmap for A83T

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:07:32 +0200

From: Marcus Cooper <[email-masked]>

The regmap configuration is set up for the legacy block on the
A83T whereas it uses the new block with a larger register map.

Fixes: 21faaea1343f ("ASoC: sun4i-i2s: Add support for A83T")
Signed-off-by: Marcus Cooper <[email-masked]>
---
 sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c b/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
index 57bf2a33753e..34575a8aa9f6 100644
--- a/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
+++ b/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
@@ -1100,7 +1100,7 @@ static const struct sun4i_i2s_quirks sun6i_a31_i2s_quirks = {
 static const struct sun4i_i2s_quirks sun8i_a83t_i2s_quirks = {
 	.has_reset		= true,
 	.reg_offset_txdata	= SUN8I_I2S_FIFO_TX_REG,
-	.sun4i_i2s_regmap	= &sun4i_i2s_regmap_config,
+	.sun4i_i2s_regmap	= &sun8i_i2s_regmap_config,
 	.field_clkdiv_mclk_en	= REG_FIELD(SUN4I_I2S_CLK_DIV_REG, 8, 8),
 	.field_fmt_wss		= REG_FIELD(SUN4I_I2S_FMT0_REG, 0, 2),
 	.field_fmt_sr		= REG_FIELD(SUN4I_I2S_FMT0_REG, 4, 6),
-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel