Subject: Re: [PATCH] PCI: Fix misspelled words.

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:53:57 -0500

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 13:53:06 +0200, Krzysztof Wilczynski wrote:
> Fix misspelled words in include/linux/pci.h, drivers/pci/Kconfig,
> and in the documentation for Freescale i.MX6 and Marvell Armada 7K/8K
> PCIe interfaces.  No functional change intended.
> 
> Related commit 96291d565550 ("PCI: Fix typos and whitespace errors").
> 
> Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Wilczynski <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/fsl,imx6q-pcie.txt | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/pci-armada8k.txt   | 2 +-
>  drivers/pci/Kconfig                                      | 2 +-
>  include/linux/pci.h                                      | 2 +-
>  4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
> 

Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel