Subject: [PATCHv1 0/3] Odroid c2 missing regulator linking

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 20:27:20 +0000

Below small changes help re-configure or fix missing inter linking
of regulator node.

Changes based top on my prevoius series.

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11113091/

TOOD: Add support for DVFS GXBB odroid board in next series.

Best Regards
-Anand

Anand Moon (3):
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to P5V0
    regulator
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to
    VDDIO_AO3V3 regulator
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to HDMI
    supply

 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts  | 44 ++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 38 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel