Subject: [PATCH 0/5] iommu: Implement iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:17:47 +0200

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Most IOMMU drivers only need to free the memory allocated for each
reserved region. Instead of open-coding the loop to do this in each
driver, extract the code into a common function that can be used by
all these drivers.

Thierry

Thierry Reding (5):
  iommu: Implement iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()
  iommu: arm: Use iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()
  iommu: amd: Use iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()
  iommu: intel: Use iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()
  iommu: virt: Use iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()

 drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c    | 11 +----------
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-v3.c  | 11 +----------
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c     | 11 +----------
 drivers/iommu/intel-iommu.c  | 11 +----------
 drivers/iommu/iommu.c        | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/iommu/virtio-iommu.c | 14 +++-----------
 include/linux/iommu.h        |  2 ++
 7 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel