Subject: [PATCH 3/5] iommu: amd: Use iommu_put_resv_regions_simple()

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:17:50 +0200

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Use the new standard function instead of open-coding it.

Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c | 11 +----------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 10 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c b/drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c
index 04a9f8443344..7d8896d5fab9 100644
--- a/drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c
+++ b/drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c
@@ -3160,15 +3160,6 @@ static void amd_iommu_get_resv_regions(struct device *dev,
 	list_add_tail(&region->list, head);
 }
 
-static void amd_iommu_put_resv_regions(struct device *dev,
-				     struct list_head *head)
-{
-	struct iommu_resv_region *entry, *next;
-
-	list_for_each_entry_safe(entry, next, head, list)
-		kfree(entry);
-}
-
 static void amd_iommu_apply_resv_region(struct device *dev,
 				      struct iommu_domain *domain,
 				      struct iommu_resv_region *region)
@@ -3216,7 +3207,7 @@ const struct iommu_ops amd_iommu_ops = {
 	.remove_device = amd_iommu_remove_device,
 	.device_group = amd_iommu_device_group,
 	.get_resv_regions = amd_iommu_get_resv_regions,
-	.put_resv_regions = amd_iommu_put_resv_regions,
+	.put_resv_regions = iommu_put_resv_regions_simple,
 	.apply_resv_region = amd_iommu_apply_resv_region,
 	.is_attach_deferred = amd_iommu_is_attach_deferred,
 	.pgsize_bitmap	= AMD_IOMMU_PGSIZES,
-- 
2.22.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel