Subject: [PATCH 02/17] coresight: etm4x: Add ETM PIDs for SDM845 and MSM8996

From: Mathieu Poirier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:28:27 -0600

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>

Instead of overriding the peripheral id(PID) check in AMBA
by hardcoding them in DT, add the PIDs to the ETM4x driver.
Here we use Unique Component Identifier(UCI) for MSM8996
since the ETM and CPU debug module shares the same PIDs.
SDM845 does not support CPU debug module.

Signed-off-by: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Suzuki K Poulose <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Mathieu Poirier <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c | 14 +++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c b/drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c
index 7bcac8896fc1..28bcc0e58d7a 100644
--- a/drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c
+++ b/drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c
@@ -1192,11 +1192,15 @@ static struct amba_cs_uci_id uci_id_etm4[] = {
 };
 
 static const struct amba_id etm4_ids[] = {
-	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95d),		/* Cortex-A53 */
-	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95e),		/* Cortex-A57 */
-	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95a),		/* Cortex-A72 */
-	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb959),		/* Cortex-A73 */
-	CS_AMBA_UCI_ID(0x000bb9da, uci_id_etm4),	/* Cortex-A35 */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95d),			/* Cortex-A53 */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95e),			/* Cortex-A57 */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb95a),			/* Cortex-A72 */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb959),			/* Cortex-A73 */
+	CS_AMBA_UCI_ID(0x000bb9da, uci_id_etm4),/* Cortex-A35 */
+	CS_AMBA_UCI_ID(0x000f0205, uci_id_etm4),/* Qualcomm Kryo */
+	CS_AMBA_UCI_ID(0x000f0211, uci_id_etm4),/* Qualcomm Kryo */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb802),			/* Qualcomm Kryo 385 Cortex-A55 */
+	CS_AMBA_ID(0x000bb803),			/* Qualcomm Kryo 385 Cortex-A75 */
 	{},
 };
 
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel