Subject: [PATCHv4-next 0/3] Odroid c2 usb fixs rebase on linux-next

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 05:49:32 +0000

Some time ago I had tired to enable usb bus 1 for Odroid C2/C1
but it's look like some more work is needed to u-boot and
usb_phy driver to initialize this port.

Below patches tries to address the issue regarding usb bus 2 (4 port)
while disable the usb bus 1 on this board.

Previous patch
[0] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/1/29/325

Re send below series based re based on linux-next-20190830.
For review and testing.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11113091/

Small changes from previous series.
Fix the commit message for patch 1

Best Regards
-Anand

Anand Moon (3):
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: p5v0 is the main 5V power input
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing linking regulator to usb bus
  arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Disable usb_otg bus to avoid power
    failed warning

 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts  | 20 +++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 18 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel