Subject: Re: [PATCH 14/26] asm-generic: don't provide __ioremap

From: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:01:17 +0200

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 09:47:45PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 6:04 PM Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Arnd, can you consider this patch for asm-generic for 5.4?  I don't
> > think I'll be able to feed the actual generic ioremap implementation
> > to Linus this merge window, but if we can get as many patches as
> > possible in through their maintainer trees that would make my life
> > much easier.
> 
> Applied now, I missed it earlier when I was on vacation.

Thanks.  I think the next two patches (15 and 16) should also be
fine for the asm-generic tree for 5.4.  For patch 17 I'd rather have
all arch patches in first.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel